• Stays connected to the welder at all times. “Constant Reel Setup”
• Vented circle design allows for free airflow over your lead to aid in cooling.
• Heavy-duty manual friction brake is adjustable, allows for adjustable tension, and prevents free spooling of leads.
• Locking pull pins secure cables while not in use.
• Comes standard with 600 amp spool isolators.
• Reels are fully rebuildable with a full line of replacement parts.
• Heavy-duty, all-steel construction
• All hardware is ZINC coated
• Ball bearing spools
• Powder coated for a lasting finish
They are the solution for keeping your work area safe, organized and efficient.
Our reels are fully insured and made in the USA.
Cable Capacity (PER SPOOL)
12” Reel: 200’ of 1/0 cable & 175’ of 2/0 cable
14'' Tall x 15'' Wide x 13'' Deep
Possible Fields of Application
- Maintenance, Repair & Operations
- Manufacturing Plants & Facilities
- Welding/Service Trucks
- Welding Shops
- Garage Settings
- Automotive & Fleet Maintenance
- Mining, Construction & Railroad Operations
- Marine/Ship Building/Offshore
- Ideal for arc welding and grounding applications on stationary and mobile units
- Cable not included
Please note that a single reel by itself can only be used as an electric cord/accessory hose reel.
If purchasing 2 single reels, they can be used for your leads (one as a positive spool and
the other as a negative spool).