• 360-degree swivel allows for free movement in any direction of work. Simply tighten the set screw at the desired position.
• Added security with a pre-milled base ready to accept any standard 5/8" locking hitch pin. Don't let hundreds of dollars of your equipment walk away.
• Stays connected to the welder at all times. “Constant Reel Setup”
• Vented circle design allows for free airflow over your lead to aid in cooling.
• Heavy-duty manual friction brake is adjustable, allows for adjustable tension, and prevents free spooling of leads.
• Locking pull pins secure cables while not in use.
• Comes standard with 600 amp spool isolators.
• Reels are fully rebuildable with a full line of replacement parts.
• Heavy-duty, all-steel construction
• All hardware is ZINC coated
• Ball bearing spools
• Powder coated for a lasting finish
They are the solution for keeping your work area safe, organized and efficient.
Our reels are fully insured and made in the USA.
Cable Capacity (PER SPOOL)
12” Reel: 200’ of 1/0 cable & 175’ of 2/0 cable
27'' Tall x 15'' Wide x 13'' Deep
Possible Fields of Application
- Maintenance, Repair & Operations
- Manufacturing Plants & Facilities
- Welding/Service Trucks
- Welding Shops
- Garage Settings
- Automotive & Fleet Maintenance
- Mining, Construction & Railroad Operations
- Marine/Ship Building/Offshore
- Ideal for arc welding and grounding applications on stationary and mobile units
- Cable not included